IARI Recruitment 2016 for Technical Assistant & Technician 110 Vacancies Online Application www.iari.res.in: IARI Recruitment 2016 Notification Technical Assistant 110 Vacancies Online Application iari.res.in Latest Agriculture Research technician Jobs Latest central Govt. jobs in All Over India & Sarkari Naukri in Central Job Opportunity.
IARI Recruitment 2016 for Technical Assistant & Technician
IARI Recruitment 2016 which is issued under Advt no 1-2/2015-Rectt.Cell/Technical Rectt.Cell/Technical on 6th January 2016. IARI Technical Assistant Notification 2016. Best opportunity in Latest Govt Jobs for the candidates with the 10th pass, 12th and graduation for 110 IARI Technician Vacancies for the post technical assistant and technician. Interested & eligible candidates may apply Online IARI Application form is published on the official site www.iari.res.in. The candidates are advised to read the detailed notification available on the “Recruitment Cell” link on: www.iari.res.in very carefully before applying to avoid getting stuck midway the application process. All aspirants apply IARI Technician Recruitment before the last date 5th February 2016.
IARI Technical Asst Recruitment Vacancy Details – Latest IARI Govt. Jobs 2016-17
Online applications are invited for filling up the following Technical Posts under Direct Recruitment Quota at ICAR-IARI, New Delhi and its Regional Stations / Research Centres under the administrative control of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR):
Name of Organization: Indian Agriculture Research Institute
Official Website: www.iari.res.in
Total No of Vacancies: 110Posts
Name of the posts: Technical Assistant & Technician
Job Type: Government Job
Job Location: India
- Technical Assistant T-3 / Category-II (Field / Farm Technician Functional Group): 68
- Technical Assistant / Library T-3 / Category-II (Library / Information/ Documentation Functional Group ): 2
- Technical Assistant / Hindi Translator , T-3 / Category-II (Press and Editorial Functional Group): 1
- Technician, T-1 / Category-I (Field / Farm Technician Functional Group): 32
- Technician/ Library Assistant, T-1 / Category-I, (Library / Information/Documentation Functional Group): 05
- Technician/Fitter, T-1 / Category-I, (Workshop staff functional group): 1
- Technician (Machinist), T-1/ Category-I, (Workshop staff functional group): 1
IARI Technical Assistant Notification 2016
IARI stands for Indian Agriculture Research Institute. And it is known as Pusa Institute is India’s premier national Institute for agricultural research, education and extension. It was situated in Delhi, it is financed and administered by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). The IARI was responsible for the research leading to the “Green Revolution in India” of the 1970s.
Eligibility criteria for IARI Recruitment 2016:
For Technical Assistant posts: Candidates with the bachelor degree in respective discipline from any recognised university for “Technical Assistant” post.
For Technician posts: Applicants with the 10th/matriculation or equivalent examination
Applicant’s age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per organization norms.
Aspirants applying for IARI Technical Asst Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the Written test.
Detail of application fee (NON-REFUNDABLE) REFUNDABLE) REFUNDABLE) to be paid by the candidate :-
i) Unreserved & Other Backward Class – Rs. 250.00
ii) SC/ST/Women/PwD/Ex- SC/ST/Women/PwD/Ex-servicemen are exempt servicemen are exempt servicemen are exempted from above fee. ed from above fee. ed from above fee.
iii) Transaction charges for NEFT/Netbanking /Challan payment/ DD, as the case may be, will have to borne by the candidate.
- Technical Assistant: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2,800/-.
- Technician: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2,000/-.
IARI Recruitment Online Application Form
Before Apply download the full advertisement and read carefully. If all eligibility criteria met with yours then apply application form online before last date.
How to apply?
Procedure to Apply Online Application:
- Visit the official website www.iari.res.in
- Go to recruitment cell
- Click on IARI Technical Assistant & Technician posts
- Enter required details without errors
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- After the once check the printed details
- Then click on submit button
- Download the application and take print out copy for future reference.
- Send the hard copy of the application form to the given address by ordinary post before completion of the last date.
They are required to, thereafter, send the copy of the application form (by taking a printout) together with the Demand Draft /Pay Order to the following address by Speed /Registered post : –
Senior Admn. Officer (Recruitment Cell),
Room No.13, Director’s Office
ICAR -Indian Agricultural Research Institute,
Pusa Campus, New Delhi–110012 (India)