KVS 8339 Teaching & Non Teaching Recruitment 2018
KVS Recruitment 2018 – Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan 8339 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts PRT, TGT PGT, Librarian, Principal & Vice-Principal Vacancies Apply Online Application Form and download advertisement notification at official website i.e. www.kvsangathan.nic.in. Latest Govt Jobs in KVS with eligibility, qualification, age & pay scale (salary), Current & Upcoming KVS Jobs & Career Opportunity News & Updates.
KVS Recruitment Notification 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan – KVS Recruitment 2018 – 8339 Primary Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, Librarian & Principal Vacancies – Last Date 13 September 2018 : Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has issued notification for the recruitment of 8339 for Group A & Group B Posts.
Are you looking for Central or State Government Jobs in All India State, It’s a best opportunity to grab this Jobs. All interested Entrant can download advertisement notification and apply application form at organisation web portal www.kvsangathan.nic.in. Before apply all entrant needs to read all instruction carefully and collect a valid information to fill application.
All Eligible Candidates can fill the application form in prescribed proforma on or Apply before 13 September 2018. Further more details like educational qualification, application fee, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply, important dates & Links etc. read below article.
KVS Vacancy Apply Online at www.kvsangathan.nic.in
|KVS 8339 Teaching & Non Teaching Recruitment 2018 Summary:|
|Name of Organisation||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Name of the Posts||PGTs, TGTs, Primary Teacher, Librarian, Principal & Vice-Principal|
|Total No. of Vacancies||8339 Posts|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Category:||Central / State Govt Jobs, Jobs in All India State|
Post Wise KVS Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Scale||Age Limit as on 30.09.2018|
|Principal (Group-A)||76||Pay Level – 12 (Rs. 78800-209200)||Min- 35 Years to Max. 50 Years|
|Vice-Principal (Group-A)||220||Pay Level – 10 (Rs. 56100-177500)||Min- 35 Years to Max. 45 Years|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) (Group B)||592||Pay Level – 08 (Rs. 47600-151100)||Max. 40 Years|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) (Group B)||1900||Pay Level – 07 (Rs. 44900-142400)||Max. 35 Years|
|Librarian (Group-B)||50||Pay Level – 07 (Rs. 44900-142400)||Max. 35 Years|
|Primary Teachers (Group-B)||5300||Pay Level – 06 (Rs. 35400-112400)||Max. 30 Years|
|Primary Teachers – Music (Group-B)||201||Pay Level – 06 (Rs. 35400-112400)||Max. 30 Years|
Category Wise KVS Vacancy Details
|Arts and education||50||34||15||8||107|
|Answer Key||Check Here|
Eligibility Criteria for KVS Recruitment
Educational Qualification :
- Principal Posts:-
- Master’s Degree (mini 45% marks in aggregate)
- B.Ed or equivalent teaching degree
- Relevant experience
- Vice-Principal Posts:-
- Master’s Degree with mini. 45% marks in aggregate
- B.Ed or equivalent teaching degree
- Post Graduate Teacher Posts:-
- 02 years Integrated PG (Post Graduate) M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT OR Master’s Degree (mini 50% marks) in aggregate in relevant subjects.
- B.Ed or equivalent degree
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi & English Medium
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc./ M.Sc./ PG Diploma/ ’B’ & ‘C’ Level DOEACC with mini. 50% marks in aggregate
- Trained Graduate Teacher Posts:-
- 04 years Integrated Degree Course with at least 50% marks from Regional College of Education of NCERT OR Bachelor Degree (mini 50% marks) in the concerned subjects.
- B.Ed or its equivalent degree
- Passed in CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) Paper-II with B.Ed
- Diploma in relevant subjects
- Computer Knowledge
- Primary Teacher Posts:-
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (or its equivalent) with 50% marks and 02 year Diploma in Elementary Education OR 04 year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) OR 02 year Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR Graduation Degree with mini. 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
- CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) Pass
- Proficiency to teach through Hindi & English Medium
- PRT (Music) Posts:-
- Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks OR Intermediate (10+2) with 50% marks
- Bachelor’s Degree in Music or equivalent
- Computer Applications Knowledge
- Librarian Posts:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science OR Graduate with 01 year Diploma in Library Science
- Working Knowledge of English & Hindi
- Knowledge of Computer Application
Principal (Group-A) – Rs. 1500
Vice-Principal (Group-A) – Rs. 1500
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) (Group B) – Rs. 1000
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) (Group B) – Rs. 1000
Librarian (Group-B) – Rs. 1000
Primary Teachers (Group-B) – Rs. 1000
Primary Teachers – Music (Group-B) – Rs. 1000
(Fee Exemption will be Provided to the Candidates Belonging to SC/ST/PH and Ex-Servicemen Categories as per Govt. of Indian Rules).
Candidates Selection will be based on Computer based test, Skill Test/Interview.
KVS Online Application Form
How to Apply: Eligible & Interested Aspirants may apply online form in prescribed application format through the website www.kvsangathan.nic.in from 24.08.2018 to 13.09.2018 thereafter website link will be disabled. Offline or any other mode will be rejected. So all the candidates apply under online mode and without submit application fee the form not be accepted. All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
Steps to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should scan their photograph, signature & relevant documents.
2. Candidates should log on the website www.kvsangathan.nic.in.
3. Click on Recruitment —-> select the desired post.
4. Click on Apply online.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
|Starting Date For Submission Of Application||24.08.2018|
|Last Date for Submission Of Online Application||13.09.2018|
|Exam Date||Announce Later|
|Advertisement Notification||[English] [Hindi]|
|Apply Online Application||Available From 24.08.2018|
KVS Recruitment 2018
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, which literally translates to ‘Central School Organisation’, oversees the functioning of the schools with its headquarters in New Delhi.
The administration of this body is based on levels. The chairman of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is always the Minister in Charge of Human Resource Development of the Government of India; the deputy chairman is Minister of State of MHRD. The real working power lies with the Commissioner of KVS; there are additional commissioners to accompany Commissioner in the administration of KVS in different fields. The head of a KVS region is Deputy Commissioner accompanied by an Assistant Commissioner. There are individual principals of every KV administrating the schools along with a Vice-Principal, Head Master/ Mistress.
The Vidyalaya also has several committees for the holistic development of the students and well maintenance of the school compound and system. The most important one is the VMC (Vidyalaya Management Committee), which is the head of all committees.
Sarkari Result / UP Sarkari Result / Exam Calender
Dear Visitor, Thanks for reading !!! We will updates all information regarding Upcoming/ Current/ Latest KVS Recruitment 2018 – 2019 Notification for Various Vacancies time to time. Please Stay tuned with us for Latest Details of KVS Admit card, Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Year Question Papers/ Model Papers, KVS Answer Key, Answer Keys, Results. So Bookmarks our page using CTRL + D or also connect to our social network pages Facebook Page, FB Group & Twitter ID.