MPPSC State Service Exam 2016
MPPSC State Service Exam 2016 : MPPSC Recruitment 2016 – Madhya Pradesh 255 Vacancies Apply Online Application Form and download advertisement at official website i.e. www.mppsc.nic.in or www.mppscdemo.in.
MPPSC 255 Officers Recruitment Notification 2016
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has invited Online Application for the recruitment of 255 Vacancies in Various Departments through State Services Examination 2016.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) conducts State Services Examination for selecting eligible candidate for State Civil Services. This is one of the most prestigious examinations in the field of civil service in state of Madhya pradesh. Candidates must possess Graduation or equivalent qualification to apply for this examination.
Are you looking for State Government Jobs in Madhya State, It’s a best opportunity to grab this Jobs. All interested Entrant can download advertisement notification and apply online application form at organisation web portal www.mppsc.nic.in. Before apply all postulants needs to read all instruction carefully and collect a valid information to fill application.
All Eligible Candidates can fill the application form in prescribed proforma on or Apply Online before 14 April 2016. Further more details like educational qualification, application fee, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply, important dates & Links etc. read below article.
MPPSC State Civil Services Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Adv No : 02/EXAM/2016
Name of Organisation: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
Official Website: www.mppsc.nic.in or www.mppscdemo.in
Name of the Examination: State Service Exam 2016
Name of the Posts: Various Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 255 Posts
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Job Category: State Govt Jobs, Jobs in Madhya Pradesh State
Detail of Vacancies:
Name of Posts:
- Dy. Collector: 27 Posts
- Dy. Superintendent of Police: 50 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner of Cooperatives & Assistant Registrar of Cooperatives: 02 Posts
- Labor Officer: 01 Posts
- Chief Municipal Officer: 13 Posts
- Assistant Director: 04 Posts
- Chief Executive Officer (District Panchayat): 02 Posts
- Block Development Officer: 02 Posts
- Assistant Director, Public Relations: 02 Posts
- Assistant Director, Woman & Child Welfare: 08 Posts
- Child Development Project Officer: 27 Posts
- Assistant Director, Industry/ Manager: 51 Posts
- Area Coordinator: 01 Posts
- Assistant Jail Superintendent: 18 Posts
- Deputy Registrar: 02 Posts
- Cooperative Inspector/ Cooperation Extension Officer: 18 Posts
- Transportation Sub-Inspector: 19 Posts
- Assistant Labour Officer: 04 Posts
- Chief Municipal Officer: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay 5,400/- and Rs. 9,300-34,800/- + Grade Pay 3,600/- as per the post.
Eligibility Criteria for MPPSC State Service Exam 2016
Candidates should Possess Graduate Degree from recognized University.
Age Limit : (As on 01.01.2017)
- For Deputy Superintendent of Police : 20 to 25 years
- For Assistant Jailer Superintendent : 18 to 30 years
- For Deputy Transport Instruction : 21 to 35 years
- For All Other Posts MP Domicile : 21 to 40 years
- For All Other Posts Others State : 21 to 35 years
Application Fee :
General/ OBC candidates any category candidates of other state are required to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee and Rs. 50/- as Bank Charge while SC/ ST category candidates belonging to MP state will have to pay Rs. 250/- as application fee and Rs. 50/- as Bank charge.
Application fee should be paid in the form of prescribed Bank Challan form available in the website payable at any branch of State Bank of India in the Account No: 31650243410.
Selection Process : Candidates would be selected based on written Examination & Interview.
MPPSC Online Application Form
How to Apply: Candidates may apply online through MPPSC website www.mponline.gov.in, www.mppsc.com & www.mppsc.nic.in between 21.03.2016 to 14.04.2016.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Before Apply Online, candidates must have a valid Email address, scanned photo, signature.
- Candiidates first Visit official website at www.mponline.gov.in or mppsc.nic.in.
- Navigate to Recruitment section.
- Click on “State Service Exam-2016” link.
- Now click on Apply Online.
- Select Desired Post Option.
- Choose exam centre and fill all the necessary details and submit your application form.
- Make payment as mentioned above.
- In Second Step Re Visit Official Portal and enter your payment details, photograph and signature.
- Download you system generated application form.
- Finally Take print out of application form and keep it for future reference.
|Start Date for Submission of Online Applications||21.03.2016|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Applications||14.04.2016|
|Date of Preliminary Written Exam||29.05.2016|
|Advertisement Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Application||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|