Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6th Application Form 2019 Apply Online Application JNVST 6th Class Admission Test Form Apply Form Start Date Download Notification Prospectus Eligibility Criteria Selection Process Seats School List at www.navodaya.nic.in, www.nvshq.org
Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2019 for Class 6th
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs) are a system of alternate schools for gifted students in India. These schools are organized by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti of New Delhi. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is an autonomous body which works under Department of School Education and Literacy in the leadership of Ministry of Human Resource Development.
|Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2019 Latest Updated On 24.10.2018 : JNVST Class 6 Application Is Started. Download The Official Notification/Brochure & Get The Application Link Given At The Bottom………|
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2019
JNV Selection Test 2019 (JNVST-2019) for admission to Class-VI in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya for the academic session 2019-20 will be announced soon. The application for JNV Selection Test 2019 is being processed through Common Service Centre of Ministry of IT, Govt. of India. Common Service Centre has a wider range with 2.6 lac centres across the country virtually covering every village.
As per the MOU with NVS, Common Service Centre will be charging Rs 35/-(Rupees thirty five only) to be paid by the parent/ candidate towards service charge to upload the application form per candidate Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas Selection Test is a written test conducted for class 6 students who wish to take admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs). As Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs) are categorised into three divisions: Summer Bound JNVs, Winter Bound JNVs, and Extreme winter bound JNVs, the test date may vary for each state.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2019-2020
|Name of the Organization||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Name of Examination||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test|
|Name of Streams||6th Class|
|Month Of Exam||6th April 2019|
|Category||JNVST 2018 Admission Form, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Online Application, JNVST Class VI Admission Test|
State-wise Distribution of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas
According to the Navodaya Vidyalaya Scheme, one Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is to be
set up in each District in a phased manner. At present, there are 660 Vidyalayas are
sanctioned in 28 States and 07 Union Territories. Out of which 626 are functioning.
|Andhra Pradesh||13+02||Himachal Pradesh||12||Punjab||22+01|
|Assam||27+01||Jammu & Kashmir||22+01||Pondicherry||04|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||03||Karnataka||30+01||Sikkim||04|
|Chattisgarh||27+01||Madhya Pradesh||51+02||Uttar Pradesh||75+01|
|Daman & Diu||02||Manipur||09+02||West Bengal||19+01|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||01||Meghalaya||11+01||Total 682+22**= 660|
Eligibility Criteria for Navodaya Vidyalaya Class VI Admission Form
- A candidate seeking admission must not have been born before 01-05-2006 and after 30-04-2010.This will apply to candidates of all categories, including those who belong to theScheduled Castes (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs). In case of doubt of overage candidateseeking admission, they may be referred to the Medical Board for confirmation of the age.The decision of the Medical Board will be final.
- A candidate appearing for the selection test must be studying in Class-V for the whole of the academic session 2018-19 in a Government/Government aided or other recognized schools or ‘B’ certificate competency course of National Institute of Open Schooling in the samedistrict where he/she is seeking admission. A school will be deemed recognized if it isdeclared so by the Government or by any other agency authorized on behalf of Government.Schools where students have obtained‘B’certificate under National Institute of OpenSchooling should have accreditation of NIOS. A candidate must successfully completeClass-V in the session 2018-19. Actual admission in Class-VI for the session 2018-19 willbe subject to this condition.
- Candidates who will be passing ‘B’ certificate competency course of National Institute of Open Schooling on or before 30th September, 2018 are also eligible to write admission test provided they are in the prescribed age group. The forms of such candidates will be verified by DEO/DIOS. The rural status of a child from National Institute of Open Schooling will bedecided on the basis of a certificate to be issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate of the District indicating that the child has been residing in rural areas for the last three years.Students studying under the above scheme from urban and notified areas are not eligible for obtaining seat in rural quota.
- A Candidate who has not been promoted and admitted to Class-V before 15th September,2018 is not eligible to apply.
- No candidate is eligible to appear in the selection test second time, under any circumstances
RESERVATION OF SEATS:-
- At least 75% of the seats in a district are filled by candidates selected from rural areas and remaining seats are filled from urban areas of the district.
- Reservation of seats in favour of children belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes is provided in proportion to their population in the concerned district provided that no district, such reservation will be less than the national average (15% for SC and7.5% for ST) but subject to maximum of 50% for both the categories (SC & ST) taken together. These reservations are interchangeable and over and above the candidates selected under open merit.
- One third of the total seats are filled up by girls
Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Written Exam Date :
JNVST Class 6 Written Exam Will be Conducted In month Of 6th April 2019. in the State of Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, West Bengal (except Darjeeling) Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh (except Chamba, Kinnaur, Mandi, Sirmour, Kullu, Lahaul & Spiti and Shimla Districts), Jharkhand, Kerala, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tripura, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Delhi, Arunachal Pradesh (except Tawang District), Union Territories of Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadar & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Lakshadweep and Pudducherry .
Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim ,Jammu and Kashmir (except Leh, Kargil & Doda) and in the District of Tawang of Arunachal Pradesh, in the Districts of Sirmour, Kullu, Mandi of Himachal Pradesh, in the District of Darjeeling of West Bengal.
Districts of Leh, Kargil & Doda of J&K State and in the District of Chamba, Kinnaur, Shimla and Lahaul & Spiti of Himachal Pradesh State.
Guidelines to Fill the Application Form
The Application form for admission to Class VI in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is self explanatory. However, following guidelines may be specifically kept in view by the students and their parents/guardians.
- Please read the Prospectus carefully. Fill in complete information after ensuring that the candidate fulfills all the prescribed requirements such as date of birth within prescribed range (1.5.2005 to 30.4.2009) schooling in classes III, IV & V in recognized institution(s). (Govt. / Govt. Aided / Recognized / NIOS).
- Carefully fill the self declaration certificate to be produced for uploading the application form with regard to category i.e. General, SC, ST, OBC & Divyang. In case at the time of admission, it is found that a candidate has opted SC/ST though he/she does not actually belong to SC/ST community, his/her selection is liable to be cancelled.
- Mention the date of birth in figures as well as in words. Write correct Date of Birth as per school records. In case, if it is observed at a later stage that the Date of Birth of the candidate does not match with the school records the candidature is liable to be rejected.
- Permanent identification marks which can be identified clearly shall be mentioned in the Application Form by the candidate.
- Signature of both, the candidate and the father / guardian should be uploaded while applying for the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test.
Caution : Application Form is liable to rejection if columns are left blank or the entries are incomplete. Applicants should ensure that they fulfill all the prescribed requirements of education, age and of special categories (like SC/ST/Divyang) area (Urban/Rural) wherever applicable. If any information given in the original application form is found to be false / incorrect on subsequent verification, even after the selection of the candidate, the admission is liable to be cancelled and the decision of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will be final and binding. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. Such admissions, if any obtained by any candidate on the basis of false certificate / declaration / information shall not only be cancelled but Samiti also reserves the right to recover the expenditure incurred on a student during his/her entire stay in a Vidyalaya.
Important Link Area :
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Download Navodaya Vidyalaya 6th Class Selection Test Answer Key|
|Cut Off Marks||Navodaya Vidyalaya 6th Class Selection Test Cut Off Marks|
|Notification Details||Detailed Navodaya Vidayalaya Class VI Admission Notification|
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Test Important Dates
|Last date for submission of Application||30.11.2018|
|Issuance of Admit Card|| Summer Bound
Winter Bound and Extreme Winter Bound
|Date of Selection Test||Summer Bound: 06.04.2019
Extreme Winter Bound
|Result||01st week of April/May 2019 – Summer Bound
Last week of May 2019 – Winter Result
01st week of July 2019 – Extreme Winter
|Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya|
|Location||All Over India except State of Tamil Nadu|
|Founder||Government of India|
|Grades||VI – XII|
|Number of students||2,41,648 as of March 31, 2015|
|Information||660 Sanctioned Schools; 589 functional schools|
awahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs) are a system of alternate schools for gifted students in India. They are run by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, New Delhi, an autonomous organization under the Department of School Education and Literacy, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. JNVs are fully residential and co-educational schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi, with classes from VI to XII standard. At present, there are 598 functional residential schools, which are administrated, according to following table, by eight regional offices located at Bhopal, Chandigarh, Hydarabad, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna, Pune & Shillong with jurisdiction over different states and UTs
JNVST for Class VI is conducted annually throughout the country to select 80 most meritorious students for each JNV. It is conducted in three phases in a year depending upon session structure in specific State or Union Territory.
The schools provide reservation as per NVS Policy which encompasses reservation for ST and SC (but not OBC),at least 75% selection of students from rural areas, maximum 25% from urban areas, fixed 33% to girl students and 3% for disabled candidates. To compensate attrition and optimally utilize seats, JNVST, developed by CBSE, is also conducted for admission to Class IX and lateral admissions, based on merit in Class X, are made for Class XI.