Railway Group D Syllabus 2018
Railway Group D Syllabus 2018 : RRB RRC Group D Exam pattern 2018-19 Previous Year Papers in PDF & Model Question Papers Railway Group D Physical Test Details at official website RRC i.e. www.rrbonlinereg.in
RRB Exam Pattern for Group D
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) named as RRC is going to conduct a written exam for recruitment of Technical and Non-Technical Posts of Group D.
|Railway Group D Syllabus Recruitment Details : 2018|
|Advt. No.||CEN 02/2018|
|Name of Organisation||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)|
|Official Web Group D||www.rrbonlinereg.in|
|Name of the Posts||Group D|
|Total No. of Vacancies||62907 Posts|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Category:||Central / State Govt Jobs, Jobs in All India State|
|Starting Date to Apply||10.02.2018|
|Last Date to Apply||31.03.2018|
|Exam Date||September 2018|
|Advertisement/ Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Application||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Web||Click Here|
Selection Process :
- Written Exam (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document and candidature verification
- Medical examination
Railway Group D Exam Pattern 2018
Exam Pattern: Scheme for Group D written Exam is as Follows :-
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam will be of 100 Questions.
- The Time Duration for the Exam Will be 90 Minutes.
- The Question paper will be Based on the Subjects like Mathematics /General Intelligence and reasoning/ General Science / General Awareness on current affairs etc.
- The Question Paper Will be Provided in 15 Languages.
- The Questions will be of 10th class standard.
- There will be negative marking of 1/3 mark.
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|Arithmetic & Reasoning||35|
Syllabus (For Group D Posts)
a. Mathematics : Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work; Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
b. General Intelligence and reasoning Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical Reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
c. General Science : The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of 10th standard level.
d. General Awareness on current affairs in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and any other subjects of importance.
Physical Efficiency Test : PET will be as following.
Passing Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is mandatory and the same will be qualifying in nature. The criterion for PET is as under:
- Should be able to lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.
- Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.
- Should be able to lift and carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.
- Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.
Railway Group D Syllabus 2018
Railway Group D: Railway Recruitment Control Board is a government organisation in India. It was set up in 1998 in the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board), New Delhi. Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) conducts computer based examination for recruitment of ALP & Technician posts. RRB has released centralized notification 01/2018 for total 26502 vacancies. RRB ALP & Technician Recruitment 2018 will be held in two stages followed by Aptitude Test (if applicable) and Document Verification.
Sarkari Result / UP Sarkari Result / Exam Calender
Dear Candidates, Thanks for reading !!! We will updates all information regarding Upcoming/ Current/ Latest Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 – 2019 Notification for Various Vacancies time to time. Please Stay tuned with us for Latest Details of Admit card, Railway Group D Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Year Question Papers/ Model Papers, Answer Key, Answer Keys, Results. So Bookmarks our page by CTRL + D or also connect to our social network pages Facebook Page, FB Group & Twitter ID.