REET 2018-2019 Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers by BSER : REET/ RTET Exam 2018-19 Notification Apply Online at Official Website rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in. Check Notification Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers Online Application 2018 Eligibility Criteria Important Dates
You Check Here REET 2018 Application Form, Exam Syllabus & Pattern/ Scheme, Download Admit Card, Answer Key with Question Paper Solution and Results Latest News and Updates.
REET/ RTET 2018 Latest Updates
NEW DELHI: REET Level 2 result2018 has been announced on July 31, 2018. REET Level 2 result is available on the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthanrajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in. The Rajasthan Board has released the REET 2018 results after the Rajasthan High Courthas lifted the ban on the declaration of the REET results yesterday.
As per Right to Education (RTE) Act, candidates must be Teacher Eligibility Test (TTE) qualified for taking up teaching jobs for classes 1 to 8.
Based on REET Level 1 and REET Level 2 results, the admission formalities will be done, the procedure for that will be announced later by the board.
Around 9.5 lakh candidates had appeared for the REET exam this year. The REET 2018 exam was conducted in two parts by the Board (BSER) this February. The REET Level 2 exam was held in morning session while the Level 1 exam was conducted in the afternoon session.
REET Exam 2018
Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan is going to conduct Rajasthan Eligibility Examination Teacher (REET) Level 2 exam to the aspirants in all over Rajasthan state. Interested and eligible candidates can apply from official website of Board. Application process will start from 6th November 2017. We inform all the students that application mode is online. Applications in any other mode will not be acceptable. The RBSE board will provide the REET 2018 Level 2 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria on the official site very soon. For more details about REET Eligibility Criteria 2018 we advise all the candidates to visit official website www.education.rajasthan.gov.in.
REET 2018 SUMMARY for Level 1, 2
|Name of Organisation||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur|
|Conducting Body||BSER – Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan, Ajmer|
|Name of Examination||राजस्थान अध्यापक पात्रता परीक्षा (REET) – 2017|
|REET||Rajasthan Eligibility Exam for Teachers|
|RTET||Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Date of Examination||11th February 2018.|
|Number of applicants||8,75,750 (as per media reports)|
|REET Official website||Click Here|
|REET Official Online Portal||Click Here|
|REET 2017 Web Page||Click Here|
|REET Official Answer Key||Click Here|
|REET Results 2017||Click Here|
If you going to apply for REET 2017 exam? Then the first thing to check before applying is eligibility. So check all the details of Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers on this page.
For Class 1 to 5 (First Level) Teacher’s minimum eligibility
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). or
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulation, 2002. or
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). or
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education). or
- Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
For Class 6 to 8 (Second Level) Teacher’s minimum eligibility
- Graduation and passed or appearing in final of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). or
- A Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1 year B.Ed. passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed). or
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and 1 year B.Ed. passed or appearing in final year of 2 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard. or
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). or
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed./B.Sc.Ed. or
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education).
REET Qualifying Marks / Cut off Marks
Board will decide the minimum qualifying marks for the REET Exam.
In order to qualify the Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers, candidate must obtain at least 60% marks (equivalent to 90 marks out of 150).
As per state norms, scheduled area belonging scheduled tribe candidates must obtain minimum passing marks of 36% marks (equivalent to 54 marks out of 150).
The examination pattern of REET 2017-2017 Level 1 and Level 2 examinations are as follows.
REET Level 1 Exam Pattern
Examination pattern of REET level 1 (classes 1 to 5) examination is as follows.
|Child development and pedagogy||30||30|
REET Level 2 Exam Pattern
Examination pattern of REET level 2 (classes 6 to 8) examination is as follows.
|Child development and pedagogy||30||30|
|Mathematics and Science; or Social science||60||60|
Validity of REET Eligibility Certificate
REET Certificate validity or duration is very important for every candidates. On declaration of REET Result, all the candidates who get more than the qualifying cut off marks get the REET Eligibility Certificate (Pramaan Patra). The validity period of this certificate is 3 years from the date of declaration of result of REET 2017.
- Level 1 or Level 2 (Only for 1 Exam) – Rs. 500/-
- Level 1 and Level 3 (Both Exam) – Rs. 750/-
REET Admit Card 2018 Download
Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER) is fully responsible to conduct RTET now called as Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET) 2018-19. There are 15000 posts of teachers to be filled by REET 2018 in both Level (1 & 2). BSER will conduct REET 2018 in the 2018. The Admit Card will be made available on Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER) website for being download by the candidates. Without Admit Card Candidates will not be permit to enter in the examination hall. Examination Center will be mentioned on Admit Card. The Admit card will be Available to Download from the Official Website http://rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in/.
|Candidates can download admit card from||01 Feb 2018|
|Date of REET exam||11 Feb 2018|
|Level I (for class I to V) exam timing||10 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Level II (for class VI to VIII) exam timing||02:30 PM to 05:00 PM|
Steps to be followed for downloading REET Admit Card:
Candidates need logon through official website or provided direct link below.
1. Click on Hall Ticket Download (Open Pop up Window),
2. Enter Candidate Id/Reference Id/ Mobile No/ Name and Date of Birth.
3. Click on Go Button.
4. Admit card shall be displayed.
5. Download/ Take Print out of Admit Card for future usages.
Download REET 2019 Admit Card
Direct link to download REET Admit Card 2018 is given below now that it is available. You can click on the link and download admit card as per schedule. Best of luck for exam!
REET admit card 2018 अब यहाँ से डाउनलोड कर सकते है. BSER ने तय तारिख को ठीक शाम के 7 बजे एडमिट कार्ड रिलीज़ कर दिया. परीक्षा के लिए शुभ कामनाएँ !
- Download admit card here: Now that REET admit card 2018 is available, you can download it here.
- Please note that due to heavy traffic, website servers may not be responding. You can check both official websites at regular intervals: rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in, reetbser.com.
- Instructions (new): Click here to check the Instructions regarding extra time in the examination and instructions regarding the author.
Details that are given on the REET Admit Card
The admit card shall consist of the following details:
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Photograph and Signature of the Applicant
- Date and Timings of the exam
- Address of the exam center
- Rol Number
- Language for the test as chosen by the candidate
- Other instructions for the candidate.
REET Answer Key 2018
REET Answer Key 2018 BSER Rajasthan TET Paper 1-2 Answer Sheet : ajasthan TET Aspirants who are waiting for Answer Key of REET 2017 Exam, Should know that Revised Answer Key Is Available Now for Download. BSER will upload Answer Key on its official web Portal. Candidates will be able to Download Answer key for Primary Level Exam & Upper Primary Level Exam.
REET – 2017 Model Answer Key has Out Now. Candidates can Download it Through the Link given below…..
Donload REET 2017-18 Answer Key : Available Now
REET Result 2018
REET Level 2 Result 2017 has been released by the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER) on its official website – rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in. More than 9.34 lakh candidates had appeared for the REET exam and the exam was conducted in two parts. BSER conducted the REET level 2 exams in the morning session while the level 1 exams were held in the afternoon session. Of the 8.04 lakh aspirants who had registered for the level-1 exams, only 7.43 lakh appeared for the exams. In the level-2 exam around 2 lakh out of the 2.08 lakh registered candidates appeared in the exams.
The REET examination was conducted in 2 levels viz Level 1 and Level 2 for candidates aspiring to be recruited as Teachers in the government schools of Rajasthan. The REET Level 2 exam was conducted in the month of February this year while the result of Level 1 was declared in the month of April 2018.
|Exam Date||11 Feb 2018|
|Level 1 Result Date||11 Apr 2018|
|Level 2 Result Date||31 Jul 2018|
STEPS TO CHECK REET LEVEL 2 RESULT 2018
1) Log on to the official website: rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
2): Click on the “R.E.E.T. 2017 Result (Level-2)” link given in the RHS (right hand side) on the homepage under the “NEWS UPDATE” section. A new page will appear on your screen
3) Enter your roll number and date of birth (in DDMMYY format)
4) Click on the “Submit” button and check your REET result of level 2.
5) View and download your result
6) Take printout for future use.
REET 2017 Schedule
|Start of Online Application||06 Nov 2017|
|Last Date of Online Application|
|Last date for Online Registration||04 Dec 2017|
|Download Admit card||01 Feb 2018|
|Date of Exam||11 Feb 2018|
|Time of Exam (1st Level)||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Time of Exam (2nd Level)||02:30 PM to 05:00 PM|
|Answer Key||15 Feb 2018|
|Result||11 Apr 2018|
About REET 2018:
Rajasthan Eligibility Examination For Teacher known as REET is an Indian entrance examination for teachers. The test is mandatory for getting teaching jobs in government schools from Class 1 to Class 8. Paper 1 is meant for teachers opting for Class 1 to Class 5 and Paper 2 for Class 6 to Class 8. It is conducted by both Central government and State governments in India.
|R E E T – 2 0 1 7 (Notification)|
|ONLINE Admit Card,Center Material etc. of SUPPLIMENTARY 2018|