RRB NTPC Asked Questions 2018 Shift 1, 2, 3
2018 2017 2016 RRB NTPC Asked Questions Shift 1, 2, 3 – Railway RRB Non Technical CBT GA GK Questions Papers Answer Keys 28th March 2016 Download Cut Off Marks – Indian Railway Non Technical (CEN 03/2015) Exam Shift Wise 1, 2, 3 GA GK Questions available at official website www.indianrailways.gov.in. Railway Recruitment Board Non Technical Exam Question paper Analysis by various coaching institutes.
Indian Railway Non Technical Exam Questions 2018 Shift Wise 1, 2, 3
Railway Recruitment Control Board (RRB) has successfully conducted online examination for the recruitment of NTPC Non-Technical Popular Categories (Graduate) posts of various Zonal Railways / Production Units on Indian Railways on 28th March 2016 at various examination centres decided by Department in All Across India.
Recently Railway Recruitment Board has announced notification for RRB NTPC (Graduate) CEN 03/2015. Centralized Employment Notice 03/2015 indicates 18252 vacancies for Non Technical Popular Categories (NTPC). Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for various posts including CA, TA, EIRC, Goods Guard, JAA, ASM. There is 21 RRBs in Indian railways are Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Jammu- Srinagar, Kolkata, Malda, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Ranchi, Secunderabad, Siliguri and Thiruvananthapuram.
According to News, Approximate 1 Crore Candidates applied for the various posts and appeared in written examination. Now All who has attended the examination, they are eagerly looking for the Exam Asked Question Papers, Exam review & Analysis. Aspirants who have appeared for the exam can check the review and analysis for all the slots here.
Railway RRB NTPC Exam Review All Shifts
Name of the Organization: Indian Railways (Railway Recruitment Boards)
Official Site: www.indianrailways.gov.in
Name Of the Posts: Various posts (Commercial Apprentice (CA), Traffic Apprentice(TA), Enquiry-Cum- Reservation-Clerk (ECRC), Goods Guard, Junior Accounts Assistant-Cum-Typist (JAA), Senior Clerk-Cum-Typist, Asst Station Master (ASM),Traffic Assistant and Senior Time keeper)
Total No Vacancies: 18252 posts
Job Category: Central government, Railway Jobs, Railway Recruitment 2015-16, Railway Non Technical Jobs 2016.
Job Location: India
Category: RRB NTPC Asked Questions, RRB NTPC Exam Review, RRB railway Paper Analysis.
Date of Examinations:
March Month: 28th, 29th, 30th and 31st March 2016
April Month: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 9th (examination only in 3rd Shift), 10th (examination only in 3rd Shift), 11th, 12th, 16th, 18th, 19th, 22nd, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th and 30th April 2016.
Exam Duration: The duration of computer based test(CBT) will be 90 minutes (120 minutes for PWD candidates with scribe)
Number of Questions: 100
Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions.
Negative Marking: 1/3rd for every incorrect answers.
Exam language: English, hindi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Konkani, Odia, Assamese, Manipuri, Malayalam & Urdu (15 languages).
|S.No||Time||Shift 1(09.00 to 10.30)||Shift 2(12.30 to 14.00)||Shift 3(16.00 to 17.30)|
|2.||Gate Closing Times||08.15||11.45||15.15|
|3.||Exam Starting Times||09.00||12.30||16.00|
All RRB NTPC Exam Question Paper & Answer Keys 2018
Check here All Day RRB NTPC Online CBT Exam Questions with Answers….
RRB Non-Technical Exam Pattern 2018
The written exam will consist of 100 multiple choice questions. Each question carries one and half mark. Negative marking system for each question for which an incorrect has been given by the aspirant, 1/3 of the marks assigned to the MCQs question will be deducted as penalty to arrive to the obtained mark.
The question paper will be divided into four sections: General Knowledge (20 marks), Arithmetic Ability (25 marks), General Intelligence (25 marks) and General Science (30 marks). The exam is likely to be highly competitive as huge number of applicants will sit for the exam. So, they will have to take preparation according to the prescribed exam pattern and syllabus.
RRB NTPC Asked Questions Shift 1 – 28th March 2016
28th March 1st shift RRB Asked Questions
RRB NTPC Asked Questions 1st shift March 28th 2016 Download Railways Non Technical exam question paper pdf www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB NTPC reasoning Asked Questions 1st phase March 28th exam
Railways 28th march 1st shift Arithmetic Exam questions
- A system that does not interact with its surroundings; that is, its total energy and mass stay constant.
- the entropy of a system approaches a constant value as the temperature approaches absolute zero is —– law of thermodynamics
- Celsius and Fahrenheit shows same temperature at ?
RRB Mumbai NTPC GK Questions 1st slot March 28th
- rowlatt act year
- TB day
- who given the slogan “do or die”
- when did Indian constitution came into amendment.
- What is the name of horse of maha rana pratap singh
- karanam malleswari related to which game?
- in which places dead bodies are not burried options (tajmahal, charminar, other 2 options i didn’t remember)
- hacker is :_____
- odd one out (external hard disk, cd, keyboard, digital camera)
- first international cricket match was played between??
- golden temple of dambulla is present in?
- cyprus capital?
- sorrow of bengal is
- In Which session of Congress S C Bose Was president ?
RRB NTPC General Knowledge Questions 1st Round 28th March 2016
Establishment of the panchayati Raj System was recommended by- Balwant Rai Mehta Committee Report 1957
By which Constitutional Amendment the voting age was reduced from 21 years to 18 years? Sixth first Amendment
Under Article 356 of the Constitution of India, President’s rule was imposed for the first time in- PEPSU
Patiala and East Punjab States Union (PEPSU) was a state of India between 1948 and 1956.
The Political parties got the constitutional recognition for the first time in the year- 1985
When did Swami Vivekanand delivered his speech in ‘World Religion Conference’ in Chicago city? 1893
What is Viticulture? Production of grapes
The words ‘Satyameva jayate’ inscribed below the base plate of the emblem of India are taken from —- Mundak Upanishad
The Khurda Road division,Odisha of the East Coast Railway (ECoR) has set a target to install bio-toilets in 2,000 train coaches during 2016-17 as part of the Swachh Bharat Mission.
RRB NTPC Asked Questions GA / GS
General Awareness & General Science Questions:
The overall section is easy. A total of 20 questions are asked from General science, GK 20 questions and Current Affairs 10 questions.
1) Establishment of the panchayati Raj System was recommended by? Balwant Rai Mehta Committee Report 1957
2) How many moons does mars have? 2 (Phobos and Deimos)
3) Cyprus capital? Nicosia
4) Marsh Gas? Methane
5) Sorrow of Bengal? Damodar River
6) World TB day? 24 March
7) Who gave the slogan “Do or die”? Mahatma Gandhi
8) When did Indian constitution came into first amendment? 1951
9) What is the name of horse of maha rana pratap singh? Chetak
10) Karnam Malleswari related to which game? Weightlifting
11) Odd one out (external hard disk, cd, keyboard, digital camera)? Keyboard
12) First international cricket match was played between?? Aus vs. Eng
13) Rowlatt act in which year? 1919
14) Golden temple of Dambulla is present in?? Sri lanka
15) Under Article 356 of the Constitution of India, President’s rule was imposed for the first time in?PEPSU
(Patiala and East Punjab States Union (PEPSU) was a state of India between 1948 and 1956.)
16) What is Viticulture? Production of grapes
17) The words ‘Satyameva jayate’ inscribed below the base plate of the emblem of India are taken from ? Mundaka Upanishad
18) By which Constitutional Amendment the voting age was reduced from 21 years to 18 years?
19) Smallest Continent of world? Australia
20) The Political parties got the constitutional recognition for the first time in the year? 1985
21) Hacker is : _____
22) Mrinalini Sarabai is related with? Dance
23). Konark Temple made by?
King Narasimhadeva I
24). Kuchipudi belongs to which state? Andhra Pradesh
25) When did Swami Vivekanand delivered his speech in ‘World Religion Conference’ in Chicago city? 1893
26). Name of 1st satellite on Moon? Sputnik 1
27). Which number of Lok Sabha was formed during 2014 election? 16th
28). Who discovered penicillin? Alexander Fleming
29). Which of following chemicals is called as saltpeter? Potassium Nitrate
30). Which boxer is known as ‘Real Deal’? Evander Holyfield
31) Aruna Asif Ali hoisted flag in which movement? Quit India Movement
32) The Khurda Road division,Odisha of the East Coast Railway (ECoR) has set a target to install bio-toilets in 2,000 train coaches during 2016-17 as part of? Swachh Bharat Mission
STAY CONNECT WITH FOR MORE UPDATES HERE…
RRB NTPC Asked Questions 2018
RRB NTPC Asked Questions 2018: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is organised by Indian Government. It works to recruit eligible candidates in Indian railway organisation. It provides the employment opportunities to the candidates who are seeking for railway jobs. Recently Railway Recruitment Board has released the recruitment notification to fill 2239 posts in various departments like Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer, Managers and Depo Managers, etc. in 21 RRB zones. ndian Railways is the largest railway networks providing Transportation facilities to the citizens living in India. Indian Railway is an Indian state-owned enterprise, owned and operated by the Government of India through the Ministry of Railways.