UKPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2018 Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer Exam Pattern
UKPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2018 : Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer Exam pattern 2018 UKPSC Lecturer Selection Process 2018 Previous Year Papers in PDF & Model Question Papers UKPSC Lecturer Details at official website i.e. www.ukpsc.gov.in
UKPSC Exam Pattern for Lecturer Posts
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission named as UKPSC is going to conduct a written exam for recruitment of Lecturer Posts.
|UKPSC Lecturers Syllabus Recruitment Details : 2018|
|Name of Organisation||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Lecturer|
|Total No. of Vacancies||917 Posts|
|Job Category:||Central / State Govt Jobs, Jobs in Uttarakhand State|
|Starting Date to Apply||04.09.2018|
|Last Date to Apply||25.09.2018|
|Exam Date||Announced Later|
|Advertisement/ Notification||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Selection Process :
- Written Exam (Screening Test) – 200 Marks
- Interview – 100 Marks
UKPSC Lecturer Exam Pattern 2018
Exam Pattern: Exam Pattern for the UKPSC Lecturer written Exam is as Follows :-
- Written Exam will be Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- Written Exam Will be of 200 Marks with 100 Questions.
- Time Duration of Written Exam Will be 02 Hours.
- There Will be a 1/4 Marks deduct for wrong Answer in Written Exam.
- Written Exam Will be Based on related Subjects i.e. Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Physics, Chemistry, Math, Biology, Chemistry, Economics, History, Geography, Sociology, Psychology, Civis, Commerce & Agriculture.
UKPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2018
The Exam Syllabus will be Provided Soon…
Sarkari Result / UP Sarkari Result / Exam Calender
Dear Candidates, Thanks for reading !!! We will updates all information regarding Upcoming/ Current/ Latest UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 – 2019 Notification for Various Vacancies time to time. Please Stay tuned with us for Latest Details of Admit card, UKPSC Lecturer Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Year Question Papers/ Model Papers, Answer Key, Answer Keys, Results. So Bookmarks our page by CTRL + D or also connect to our social network pages Facebook Page, FB Group & Twitter ID.